Bakery Broke

tamike000
tamike000 Posts: 70 Pro Player 👑

Try as I might I can't get the bakery to release me

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,664 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to our friendly community

Do you still have this error? If so, please this: Check App update> Sign out game> Restart device and wait 5 minutes after power on> Open game and sign in.

Please clear the cache.

Good luck

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,335 Friends Moderator

@tamike000 @Spinnifix I also have the mistake. Whenever I look to get my team members out of the kitchen to the bakery comes the error message. 

I baked the cake, only the last piece not yet. I wanted all the team members to get something from the pie and I'm not sure if those in car locked up will get something. 

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,664 Sweet Legend

@DieOmimi

Okay, thanks, I'll pass it on to the moderators.

@Nix66 @Origins7_Dale @Yosca

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑

Hi @tamike000 @DieOmimi @Spinnifix thx for tag,

Yes, the (BAC) Bake a Cake, either the Large or Small Cake, again & continues to have issues. I strongly suggest, you check this thread below on it first, before attempting to play it. Sometimes it works, then it doesn't.

Start on *Page 1 first.

I haven't had time to post yet again, but have told my teammates to stay away from this current *Cake, by Chat.

Since there is a thread open on this already, I will be closing this thread, along with asking the CM to merge this post, to the URL above. Can repost there if you like.

Should include this:

• *Device you play on!
    • *Soda Version you are on!
    • *User ID#!
    • *Screenshots of any issues, along with details on what happened, with any losses you may have had!

Our *Soda CM has given *Compensation on the (BAC) Bake A Cake, in the past.

Trust this helps.

Thx For Posting & Welcome To The King Community - Origins7 Dale, 😀

5/6/2021

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?