Mr Toffe

Options
Hellena59
Hellena59 Posts: 13 Level 2

I've got the weekly race back and probably Mr Toffe as well because I got a notification about someone checking of a box but I can't see Mr Toffe on the screen. I've already tried logging off and on again and also uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Can you please help me?

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,287 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome

At the moment it has generally disappeared from the screen. Events come and go. I'll give you the moderators and maybe I can tell you a little more about it.

@Yosca @Origins7_Dale @Nix66

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,812 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Hellena59 Do you mean you got the Episode Race back? I don’t have Episode Race and Mr Toffee back yet so can’t tell you if it is really back. At the moment we still don’t have an answer about this issue, so always make sure your game is updated and check the Community if there is any news about it. Have a Sodalicious day 😊

• Hellena59
    Hellena59 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

Episode Race was back when I opened this morning and I got a notification that someone had check of a box in Mr Toffe but I can't see Mr Toffe on the screen

• Adav
    Adav Posts: 662 Level 3
    Options

well, i don't have anything back, except, it told me this afternoon that I came 3rd in the race???? hahaha have no idea what race and still nothing visible on my screen either... Don't even know when the episodes end or nothing

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?