๐Ÿ† Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000

๐ŸŒˆ Let's celebrate our uniqueness! ๐ŸŒˆ

Comments

• Yesica91
    Yesica91 Posts: 2 Newbie
  • Yesica91
    Yesica91 Posts: 2 Newbie
  • Brianna_Miller
    Brianna_Miller Posts: 40 Level 2

I have overcome alot in my own life. I have been classified as "different" but I live to the beat of my own drum. I live in an apartment by myself which I didnt think I ever could. My best friends are the best in the world. I'd be lost with out them. I have someone who has my heart and they help me dearly. so I'm so lucky to have found that person. โค๐Ÿ˜.

. I use candy crush soda through lock down to combat my own mental illnesses cuz I have had so much fun on it. ๐Ÿ‘. Its the only game I actually really love XD.

But thanks For listening

• Railfan2007
    Railfan2007 Posts: 43 Level 2

I always wanted to learn to knit, and to knit myself a cardigan sweater and a pair of socks. In 2019, at age 69, I decided it was finally time to work on this goal. It took me a year, but I did knit a cardigan that I am very proud of, and I knit 2 pair of socks which I was able to wear last winter. Now I love to knit, and I'm glad I finally took the plunge to learn to knit at my age. I've since knitted sweaters for grand-nieces and nephews, and am working on a doll with a trunk full of knitted clothes to give away. I find knitting to be very satisfying and relaxing.

• shiloh50
    shiloh50 Posts: 1 Newbie

I adopted and am raising my brothers grandkids making it kind of a weird situation. He is uncle grandpa. I'm proud of this cause I was older and disabled and have managed it for 15 years

• LionQueenJodi
    LionQueenJodi Posts: 4 Newbie

I went to China with my then boyfriend in 2018. I'm now learning Chinese and have made many online friends doing language exchange.

• SeaRose1968
    SeaRose1968 Posts: 1 Newbie

I love the game and the challenges.

• Cbritt143
    Cbritt143 Posts: 3 Newbie

This is by far my favorite game, I've been playing since 2013. And I'm gonna keep Crushing It ๐Ÿ˜›

• Kronikatytude
    Kronikatytude Posts: 1 Newbie

When I was in grade 6, i wrote the Canadian Gauss mathematics contest for grade 7 students given every year by the University of Waterloo. Three weeks later I received a certificate stating that I had ranked in the top 25% of all grade 7 students in Canada that had written the test, and I was only in grade 6.

• tajani__
    tajani__ Posts: 6 Level 2

I am proud to be in my second year of university, it's a bit challenging but I really enjoy learning more about psychology.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?