๐Ÿ† Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000 // 14 000

๐ŸŒˆ Let's celebrate our uniqueness! ๐ŸŒˆ

Options

Comments

• 2easy
    2easy Posts: 282 Level 3
    Options

Here is lots of proud text from many unigueness persons. We all are unigueness, you and me, own way.

I got it few proud moment/time back to my memory In half hour what i just thinging for write here. " When and why i was proud?!"

I was proud when my lil sister was at kindergarten age and my job was ( I was about 11ya old boy) many times get it her to home from there. Mom was at work, Dad usually 2much drung, so i was best (only?!) choice who go to kindergarten and take that lil girl to home.

Many times info with me to my Mom, " next friday is own toy day. After that monday we are close cos..".

That proud come from I know it my unigueness โค๏ธ sister is at safe with me. My Mom know it that too and of course that was natural feel to my lil sister.

"Donโ€™t fear say to i LOVE you, you never know when you cant do that to him /her, cos he is cone".

Hugs โค๏ธโค๏ธ

• Yorben_Goeree
    Yorben_Goeree Posts: 3,864 Level 5
    Options

Finally I got my work in the supermarket for next month. Because before the covid is almost over!โค๏ธ๐Ÿคฉ

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

I strongly believe that time changes people ๐Ÿ˜ŠI grew up in a completely rural environment where even a few years ago the night light was the only hariken.

Our weapon to survive the summer was the hand fan ๐Ÿคฃ

I used to walk to school about 2 km away, in winter we used shoes but not in the rainy season๐ŸคฃI didn't give the picture of the shoe because it is inappropriate๐Ÿ™ˆ

The past is always the past, the era has not changed but our environment and our lives have changed. I bought a mobile phone from the first paycheck of my job and started Candy Crush on that mobile, as well as being known all over the world through Candy Crush. I have changed my lifestyle as much as I can and also I have fulfilled my old dreams (There will be marriage in the future๐Ÿ˜›)

However, I have known the whole world for Candy Crush and many people around the world know me. It has been possible only because of this game. Love you CC โค๏ธ

• Whittaker
    Whittaker Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
  • brittanyandbrad
    brittanyandbrad Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Be blessed and not stressed no matter what u going thru GOD has ur back and he loves ys all no matter if we not perfect and if we dont know GOD accept him please in ur heart before it too late. I so glad i did my life alot better..

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    Options

Hi! I am going to tell you something I did that for me it was hard to believe!

I am an amateur photographer! I took a lot of photos under various conditions, but I could never believe that I would able to have a shot at Red Square, Moscow, under -40 C temperature!

This happened on 6th of January 2017!

Here is the photo:

• Nunke
    Nunke Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I am proud of my girlfriend who always has my back. With her by my side I can get through anything

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    Options

I am a hard worker who helps my family do everything. I am proud of who I am ๐Ÿ˜‰โค๏ธ๐ŸŒˆ

• Rochyodalis
    Rochyodalis Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
  • Rochyodalis
    Rochyodalis Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Contigo me relajo y ejercito mi cerebro

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?