🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000 // 14 000

*Find The Turtle! *Gold Bars & Badges To Be Won! - *FINISHED!

Options

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,699 Sweet Legend
    edited June 2021
    Options

3x pots side3 // /3.

2231680 Total

If Ina explained it to me like that, then it must be correct. Only I don't see all the pictures somehow queer, to add up again. Even with the explanation, I didn't get it. If it's wrong again. Than it's so. I've tried everything I can. Just this pressure and only 3 players is not worth it. Then I'm out. So the whole time was before otherwise. I never take part in competitions. You get used to everything!! I really don't care.

3 highest scores

621280 + 838420 + 874680 = 2334380 Total

Since I have no idea despite reading it several times. Then look for a result. Not to mention that, I played everything and did the math myself.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,699 Sweet Legend
    Options

By the way, in my competition you only have to play that you have 3 - 5 identical numbers in a row. There is nothing to add together and make 9 posts with 3 pictures each.

All right !!!😉

• DaniTheOG
    DaniTheOG Posts: 2,324 Level 5
    edited June 2021
    Options

Hi there @Origins7_Dale! 👋

⬇️ First entry = 2.090.600 Points ⬇️

I know my score doesn't make it to the top 3 but it took me so long to get these scores that I'd like to post them anyway. 😁 Also, it serves as a test to see if I'm doing it correctly. (Dear @DieOmimi, would you mind double checking my entry? 🤗 You are my idol when it comes to these things. 😋)

◽️ Special thanks to Soda Mod extraordinaire & personal friend @Nix66 for the extra explanations & tips. 🙌

Dale, I should have your avatar ready by the am so I'll PM you with that.

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited June 2021
    Options

Hi @DaniTheOG, @Yosca @Nix66,

Thx for your correct post.

For the players & the *Newbies. I have explained this contest, on *Pages 1 & Bottom of *Page 2 again, with *Scores.

So here it is again.

Very simple:

• Do 3 Sprinkleshell Levels, then post those 3 Screenshots here, adding *Only the Scores of those 3 Screenshots. This is your *1st Entry, then do it 2x more, for a total of *3 Entries. Only the *Highest Score from one of those *3 Entries will be added to the contest.
    • Notice the theme, I stayed with *3.

For *Newbies or any player not yet at *Sprinkleshell Level 451, need *1 More screenshot from you. This is your *Soda Map Level screenshot, showing us where you are at. From the level you are at, going back:

*Page 1

• Can then play any 9 Levels back from it. Or play same Level if you like. The same rules apply as listed above. So your *3 Posted Entries, will have 4 Screenshots each!

Thx for the info on *Avatar, along with, I assume on the *Signature also. Please post at the *PM you asked for, & where I gave the details, along with the other artists posts.

It is at:

Have lots of *PMs now, behind on things, because of health issues. Nice to hear from you also.

Take Care Hon - Origins7 Dale, 😀

6/11/2021

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,436 Friends Moderator
    edited June 2021
    Options

Haha, your entry correct. You don't need my help at all. 😘🤗

You still have 2 entries free, try higher scores. My ratio low to high points is 20: 1. I try again and again.

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited June 2021
    Options

Hi @Nix66 @Yosca @DieOmimi @DaniTheOG,

*Page 1 Rules / Bottom of Page 2 Scores!

_________

From @Nix66 post above:

• @Origins7_Dale Out of further curiosity what exactly does she (Sprinkleshell) say when you activate her to clear whichever color candy off the board? It totally sounds like she’s saying, “Aflac” to me but that can’t be right! 😅

_________

You mean:

• Aflac / The Insurance Company? (hehe)

No idea what *Female Turtles say. You are female, so need to ask *Sprinkleshell huh. 🤣

I'll take a guess. When she comes out of her shell, after being charged up, the expression sounds like, a sound of *Annoyance, on being woken up.

On eating the *Candies, sounds like an expression on being full, along with, leave me alone, going back to sleep, when she goes back into her shell. (hehe)

How is that?

Cya Later Gators - Origins7 Dale, 😀

6/12/2021

• GlenysB
    GlenysB Posts: 574 Level 4
    Options
  • CerbeRus777
    CerbeRus777 Posts: 631 Level 4
    Options

@Origins7_Dale @Nix66 . Hi. page-4.post-1.

total:2 882 220.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,436 Friends Moderator
    edited June 2021
    Options
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?