🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000

*New World Record - Candy Crush Soda Saga & Candy Crush Saga!

Comments

• Nwosu
    Nwosu Posts: 11,112 Level 5

Hi @Origins7_Dale

Here's my score from Sugar Stars Challenge ✨

• Marcellus_Cémeris
    Marcellus_Cémeris Posts: 94 Level 3

@Origins7_Dale, here is my highest level score in the CCS...

Level: 4108

Score: 2.063.025.600

😉😁🐼👑

• abbeylilo
    abbeylilo Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited April 2021

Hi, I'm Abbey lilo ! @Origins7_Dale

was told to post here as my score is pretty high, not in the billions but close, in case there's a list or something like that

Level: 1856

Score: 651,812,200

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited May 2021

Hi @mddawood2297,

It seems, either I am not explaining it well, or I am being ignored on what a *Valid Screenshot consist of here.

I have answered you at my *Profile, at your post below, & now a 3rd x here.

Here is a *Excerpt from my 2nd post above:

Your screenshot is not valid for any contest here, much less the *Top 10, clearly listed in *Terms & Conditions on *Page 1 of every contest here. So some introductory info, seems to be in order:

• *For our *Newbies: *Always read *Page 1 First, on the forum, thread, discussion, contest, etc... you are on. It is the "Key" on posting. Tells you what it is about. Along on what to do. About 90% of your questions will be answered here. This includes reading *Terms & Conditions for the contest!

Here is why. Your screenshot says *Play on it. Which means you didn't *Replay the level. On *Saga, a *Replayed or *Played Level will say either *Retry / Next under the score, or *Next.

A few things to keep in mind. I will be doing a *High Scoring List, not a contest! So yes, *Valid Screenshots on *Other Players Scores will be acceptable. But your screenshot is about you, listed in the *High Scoring List. For my purpose, I could use it, but *Prefer Your Screenshot, after you hit either the *1 Billion or *2 Billion Score! So if you have it, that is the screenshot I am looking for you to post above.

If you don't have it, then:

2nd, with it in your *High Scoring List, a few things would be helpful. Like listing it as such. *Names in *High Scoring List, & *King Community *Tag Names, are not always the same, so in your case, we have this:

• @mddawood2297 / Dawood *Score 1,099,172,976 *Level 4108 *Page 2 *High Scoring List Screenshot Entry!

Since my list is future, haven't posted anything on it yet. The *Page# ?, will be important, since I expect the *Post / Thread to get longer as we go. Looking at *100's of posted scores, would be hard to find your screenshot. It also makes it easier on me, on just having to copy, your info above to my future list.

Since your score is in the low *1 Billion, doubtful it will make *Top 10, nice score tho.

Official Scorekeeping is tedious stuff, you may have a *Record, even a *World Record on something, but all it takes, is one *Manipulation of the record to *Disqualify you. Why you should make at the very least, *2 Copies of it. One for the contest, in case *Level is allowed to be erased, the other copy, with no changes on it, or the *Original. Should also let the game fully load your score, then screenshot it, otherwise, something might be blocked out. That is what the Scorekeeper wants. A fresh, clean *Legit Screenshot of the record.

My future list will do a number of things for the players here. Will give the info on *High Scores, *Levels it was done on, for any contest here. Plus, players like *Records, especially if you are the one holding the record. 🤣

Trust this helps.

I also *Listed / Posted, I do the *Scoring, *Tips, etc... on:

I have *Future plans to do a *1 Billion & *2 Billion Scoring List On *Saga! If you have reached these scores, or have other players listed in your *High Scoring List, with these scores, then please post them, with a *Tag to me at:

*Do not *Manipulate anything, on the screenshot please.

Have other work to do. So "If" you have the *Screenshot" that says *Retry / Next or *Next under the score, please post that.

• Do not *Manipulate anything, on the screenshot please!

If you do not have it, then say so.

Best to *Tag, using *Quotes, only loads more text to the server. In a community of posters, that can get high very quickly. In fact, I have not gotten *Tagged because a lot of my post are long, & never got the *Email on it.

Again, hope this helps.

Cyas Origins7 Dale, 😀

5/15/2021

• Jane_S
    Jane_S Posts: 123 Level 3

Hi @Origins7_Dale , here’s my entry for your future list. Does my original score, which is a lot higher, count?

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑

Hi @Jane_S,

If you have the *Original Screenshot, that says *Retry / Next or *Next under the score, please post that. If not, I'll use your *High Scoring List.

Best to post it like this:

• @Jane_S *Score 1,810,272,920 *Level 4108 *Page 2 *High Scoring List Screenshot Entry!

Again:

• Do not *Manipulate anything, on the screenshot please!

So when I start my list, can just copy it over.

Thx Origins7 Dale, 😀

5/22/2021

• Jane_S
    Jane_S Posts: 123 Level 3

Thank you @Origins7_Dale

I’m afraid I don’t have the original screenshot ☹️

I may yet have another go at level 4108 😜

• maryjane117
    maryjane117 Posts: 537 Level 3
    edited June 2021

Hi there,

Where can I find my high score list? Ty for the help.

☆☆think I figured it out my bad sorry to bother you ☆☆☆

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?