Is the store unavailable?

Options
briarrose523
briarrose523 Posts: 11 Level 2

For the past 2 days when I try to make a purchase the button just keeps saying "contacting." If I click on the contacting button it says store unavailable. I'm bummed because there was a special in the store for hitting level 4000, but it expired because I couldn't make the purchase!!

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,014 Soda Moderator
    Options

I am sorry to hear you couldn’t access the store @briarrose523 I just tried the store and I have no problem. I could make contact with the app store (using iOS device). You can try the troubleshooting: log out of the game - clear the cache (super important!) - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for updates game and device - log back into the game. Also make sure you have a strong and stable internet connection!

Hope this helps.

• briarrose523
    briarrose523 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

Thanks for the suggestion @Yosca , but it still isn't working after trying all those steps! 😪 I guess I'll save money, but sad I can't buy more lives!!

• wanorm1220
    wanorm1220 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I've been having the same issue for about a month now. No idea! I've tried everything, too!

• Baxter1
    Baxter1 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Mine too i have tried those ways but nothing is changing other things they are working like invite people,asking for lives

• Lyndalee71
    Lyndalee71 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I am also having trouble with the store and have lost many a game because of this issue. I tried all the troubleshooting ideas everyone listed above. I guess like you I will save money! Lol

• minnaj
    minnaj Posts: 169 Level 3
    Options

I cannot use the store, I can't even cash in my own bars because it says the store is not available. It also says that I cannot be connected, so I lost my piggy bank, all my friends, my progress in the bakery game, and my progress in four in a row, among other things. Yes, I will save money and if that's not an incentive for King to fix this finally I don't know what is.

• Lyndalee71
    Lyndalee71 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

What is going on with this store issue? What is even stranger is I can play and go onto the store using my android phone? So if the store is working for that why not in my iPad? Before it used to transfer from phone to iPad but now it won’t allow me to purchase things, play my Bake the cake and other things on the iPad with the purchases I made on my phone? Come on!! Weird! Fix your Kingdom!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?