Where's the settings button?

Options
momof4boys203
momof4boys203 Posts: 1 Newbie

I never had a king account and always used facebook and then it asked to sign into King so I don't lose progress.... Well once I made a King.com acct I lost all my bonus items and I can sync the games. Please HELP!!!!

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,116 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello and welcome to the Community @momof4boys203 Here is how to sync your King and Facebook accounts:

Are you connected to your game both in Facebook and with a King account? Want to sync the two? No problem! Here's how:

• Go to this page: https://king.com/games 
    • In the top-right corner, click "Log in" (If you are already logged in, it will say "Settings", in which case skip the next two steps)
    • In the top-right corner, click "Settings"
    • Choose the option "Account", then down at the bottom select "Score and progression sync"
    • Select "Sync progress" and you will be asked to log in to your Facebook account.

And that's it! Your progress will be synced across both your King and Facebook accounts.

Please note: your progress and Gold Bars will be synced across all accounts and all signed-in devices, but other items like Boosters are stored on your device and are not synced. 

• gamequeen37
    gamequeen37 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Click the game you're playing here at the bottom of screen. I had to go in chrome on desktop site and bam settings were there hope this helps

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?