Change in daily rewards time

Options
dfell
dfell Posts: 4 Newbie

I've been playing this game for years. The daily rewards usually come as a piece of candy with up to 2 hours of free rewards. Yesterday that changed to a ball with 5 minute rewards??? What the heck? I'm on day 81!! 5 minute rewards? I'm very close to quitting and never playing again!!

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Hello @dfell That is very odd. I just login to my game and it is still the same as before. Try logout, clear cache, turn off device and check for updates. See tomorrow if normal daily rewards return.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,812 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello and welcome to the Community @dfell I don’t have problems with the Daily Bonus and it’s like it always has been. So best you can do as @ipete said too: close your game, clear the cache, power off your device for at least 1 minute, restart your device, check for updates game and device and log back into your game. Hope this helps to get it all back 😊

• Benji-2
    Benji-2 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Have had same problem for two days running. Used to be two hours now 5 mins. Whats the point of that. Also only 15 mins of free play where it used to be 30.

• dfell
    Options

Today I had no rewards at all. Nothing. The whole routine of opening app and having a countdown of how many days in a row I've played is completely gone. If this is the case tomorrow I'm done with King Games. First they took away my options to watch videos for a few more tries and extra bonuses about a month ago and now this. I think they are trying to force me to pay for rewards which really sucks. This game used to be fun now its lame.

• dfell
    Options

Also, I did what was recommended. Cleared cache, updated and turned off phone. Nada.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited June 2021
    Options

@dfell this is tough. I think your game is corrupted. Last resort is to unload and reinstall the game. The problem with that is that you may lose all your boosters. You still keep your level progress and gold. Try it before call it quit.

• arbez
    arbez Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

It's not a glitch. It's a NEW daily rewards. CHANGE IT BACK!

• dfell
    Options

I'm done. I'm so disappointed that King has decided to discourage their committed players with such puny rewards. There are other games that treat us much better!

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,812 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello again @dfell

I can understand you are disappointed that you don’t have the ‘regular’ Daily Bonus. I also like the longer timed booster and unlimited lives, it has been a great help to me. But this is a free game and you get a free bonus. The Studio is regularly testing things and we’ve seen this testing last year too. Let’s hope this is another test and they change things back 🙂

Anyway, I thank you for your feedback, and I’ll pass this on.

• Gretch623
    Gretch623 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I agree, this new daily reward system just plain sucks. It's like we're being punished for not spending enough money on boosters. This is such a great game, it's a shame that they're making so many people want to give it up.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?