Disappearing features

Options
Tiger10
Tiger10 Posts: 6 Level 2

Why have all the features I had gone teams baking the cake and space jam also the daily bonus not getting what comes out of the bubble please explain why all features have disappeared. I looked forward on the features and the previous daily bonus the current ones are stingy

Best Answer

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options

Sorry @Tiger10 I also seen other players have lost their features too. There is no telling when you get them back. Only things you can do are keep checking for latest updates on your game and device, make sure you have at least 2GB of free memory, keep logout/clear cache/login often. Hopefully the features will return. Good Luck Tiger!

Answers

• Tiger10
    Tiger10 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Hi daily bonus back but every thing else still not returned no events tried what you said to do it didn't fix it please help as I love the event features

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options

Sorry @Tiger10 I also seen other players have lost their features too. There is no telling when you get them back. Only things you can do are keep checking for latest updates on your game and device, make sure you have at least 2GB of free memory, keep logout/clear cache/login often. Hopefully the features will return. Good Luck Tiger!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?