REPLAYING A LEVEL

Options
Rebekah_Demary
Rebekah_Demary Posts: 38 Level 2

I already played level 1351 in Candy Crush Soda after quite a few times of trying. So I finally beat it only to upload the game this morning and find I am playing the same level instead of 1352? What gives? That is not fair and it is not the first time this has happened. I even ate my boosters trying to beat it. I won it yesterday and should be on 1352. Why did I not move forward?

Answers

• Rebekah_Demary
    Rebekah_Demary Posts: 38 Level 2
    Options

I am done. I reinstalled the game from my PC because I don't play this on my phone. Since this isn't the first time this has happened and King always feels it is the player's computer, I have decided to just quit playing any CC games. Too much money has been spent on boosters and I don't feel a screenshot is always necessary to get a problem fixed. Also some of the levels take too many turns to beat and therefore I can't seem to come in first, second or even third anymore. I feel that it so players will spend money on boosters. I have better things to spend my hard earned money on and King needs to realize that issues could be on their end, not always the players. I have a brand new computer so I know this problem isn't on my end. It was nice playing while it lasted.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,748 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Rebekah_Demary I can understand how disappointed you are to see that the level that was so hard to win has to be played again.

The game only recognizes your completion of a level at the very end of the achievement. You should see a final 'confirmation message' to recognize you've completed the level and you must allow the confirmation message to show for the software to register it.Β 

This also ensures that the server (which stores your player progression) can see it too. If, for any reason, you switch applications or close the game before the completion confirmation displays, this can prevent your progress from being saved. You must allow the 'completion message' to show, to avoid this.

When in doubt, go back to the map screen or open the next level to make sure your hard work has been recognized and logged.

You could reconsider your decision πŸ™ƒ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?