Why am I no longer getting any bonus games like daily or friends

Options
janicemaclennan1
janicemaclennan1 Posts: 1 Pro Player 👑

I no longer am getting anything other than regular game ever since I joined the community

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,206 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello and welcome to our friendly Community @janicemaclennan1 Sorry to hear you see nothing extras in your game. However joining the Community and your game are not related to each other. If you had all the extras you could try the troubleshooting: log out of the game - clear the cache (super important!) - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates- log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly.

Special events and extra features are available only during specific time frames and only for randomly chosen groups of players and devices from time to time. Most probably, you have events or features that other players don't have. Although, I understand this might not be appreciated by all our players, our Game Studios are constantly testing new features and concepts.

• Tracyr1202
    Tracyr1202 Posts: 16 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I haven't gotten any special event games either except for the slot machine thingy on the weekends. I haven't gotten a cake, bubblegum hill, nothing in ages. I know it's supposed to be random but dang! Give me a cake to bake at least. I always finish all levels on Fridays then I'm done for the week. This game is too addicting not to be able to play other games too

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?