Kimmys arcade

Options
MaryJinTn
MaryJinTn Posts: 9 Level 2

I just ask where did kimmys arcade go? The reply was check this out n it was just about the game n how to play, etc. That's not my question. Sometimes its there, other times its not. Why?

Best Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,231 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

No @MaryJinTn Sorry I had forgotten to tell you read page 44. An update from the CM:

We have exciting news for you today! Kimmy's Arcade will be opened to a vast majority of players (there's always a small control group as you all know) from Thursdays to Mondays on a regular basis, for players over level 1.000 from now on

On page 45 you can see others saying that Kimmy’s Arcade isn’t there yet. CM told us to wait for some hours..... Sorry if you didn’t understand me 😔

• MaryJinTn
    edited September 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

This was totally a different question as I ask a year ago. It's just that we were getting so many more of the helps and it made it more fun to play. Now, it's like it's giving you way to many of what you don't need. And, isn't giving as much. Was just curious as to why. Have a great day!

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    edited October 2020
    Options

Hi @MaryJinTn, welcome to the Community!

There are two mains reasons why you might be experiencing this issue.

• Kimmy's Arcade is a Test Feature so it is not guaranteed that it will always be in your Game. Test Features are hosted to groups of randomly selected Players. This just means you might not be in that group at the moment but could be in the future (Kimmy's Arcade will progressively be opened to a vast majority of Players over Level 1,000).
    • Kimmy's Arcade could be missing due to temporary problems and/or due to your Game App not being up to date.
      • To update your game application go to your App Store where you'll find your the icon for the Game. It will show an Update tab is your Game App is not up to date to its latest version. Click on that tab and your Game App will be updated.
  • Yosca
    Answer ✓
    Options

No @MaryJinTn Sorry I had forgotten to tell you read page 44. An update from the CM:

We have exciting news for you today! Kimmy's Arcade will be opened to a vast majority of players (there's always a small control group as you all know) from Thursdays to Mondays on a regular basis, for players over level 1.000 from now on

On page 45 you can see others saying that Kimmy’s Arcade isn’t there yet. CM told us to wait for some hours..... Sorry if you didn’t understand me 😔

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,603 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I think their team is still testing this new event that means it's still not complete to be fixed to everyone mostly.

So have you updated the latest version of this game and use stable Internet Connection? 🤔

If it's not worked, How about you read and follow this discussion of your similar problem that I hope this help? 😊

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a sodalicious day! 🥤

• Yosca
    Options

@Diamond Lim You need to read lola_pop’s comment on page 44 in the thread of Kimmy’s Arcade!

• MaryJinTn
    Options

I'm not saying where did the Arcade go. I know we only get it on certain days. I'm asking why have you cut down on the rewards? We spend a lot of money on this for you all to cut back that much and be greedy. 😢

• Yosca
    Options

Hello again @MaryJinTn Your first question was in October 2020 and it’s now September 2021 😉. So this is a new question instead of changing your question. And to answer that; I do understand your disappointment with Kimmy's Arcade's new rewards. After opening the Arcade you can press the " i " button in the top left to view information about the rewards.  Some changes have been made to the rewards and for now there will be no change, sorry. My hope, for you and many others, is that the Studio will roll back the changes someday 🙏🏻. But like I said, this won't happen for a while.

• MaryJinTn
    edited September 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

This was totally a different question as I ask a year ago. It's just that we were getting so many more of the helps and it made it more fun to play. Now, it's like it's giving you way to many of what you don't need. And, isn't giving as much. Was just curious as to why. Have a great day!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?