Problem with the video message

Options
cairnrescue
cairnrescue Posts: 2 Newbie

For the past several weeks, when I run out of moves, I'm able to watch 3 ads and get 5 more moves, but when I'm taken back to the screen where I can watch 3 more videos to get 5 more moves, I get a message that says - "Oops...Oh no! It seems there was a problem with the video. Sorry!" This is affecting my enjoyment of the game. Will this be corrected?

Answers

• AaronMedina
    AaronMedina Posts: 291 Level 3
    Options

I think that had happened to me elsewhere, since I looked at a lot of ads for the bonuses, until the moment it tells me that there are no more ads available.

There must be an error or have seen the daily limit of announcements activates the alert.

• cairnrescue
    cairnrescue Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I don't look at a lot of ads, and it doesn't seem to have anything to do with a daily limit because I get this message as soon as I start to play.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,014 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello and welcome to the Community @cairnrescue I am sorry to hear you have this problem with the ads. I know some time ago there was a problem with the ads, and I’ve seen others who mentioned this oops issue. We have passed it on, and I thank you for reporting this issue is back again.

Players who see ads for extra are chosen random and has nothing to do with seeing too many ads.

• nancyb099
    nancyb099 Posts: 73 Level 2
    Options

I have been experiencing the same problem for a few weeks now. A second problem popped up this weekend- I view the ad to get extra moves then when I click the X to close the ad, the screen goes black instead of returning to game screen. Needless to say, I lose the extra moves I just earned and have to close and reopen game to continue playing.

• Janet_Williams
    Janet_Williams Posts: 56 Level 3
    Options

The problem is not solved I have reported this all week, oops, there is a problem with the videos message, I am an oldie and play this game every day for hours when lives let me but to keep getting this message quite a few times every day is spoiling my game play, PLEASE HELP, thank you

• Janet_Williams
    Janet_Williams Posts: 56 Level 3
    Options

Well its march 22nd 2024, and the 3 videos came up to watch and what happens, oops, sorry there's a problem with the videos, or click on to play video and it flashes back to the play video, clicked on help and support and cant get it, another help please, I wonder can't get on with the game

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?