Why can’t I get rewards I’ve won?

Options
cmtcc
cmtcc Posts: 5 Level 2
edited September 2021 in Support

Why am I still receiving a message when I login trying to get my rewards for my third place win in Kimmy’s Gone Fishing? It keeps stating there is no stable network connection but I’ve had no issues at all for the last few days playing Candy Crush Soda?

Best Answer

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,123 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

@cmtcc I never said uninstall! Logging out of your game does not mean uninstalling. Logging out means leaving your game, and when you want to play again, log in using your existing account. You must select: I already have an existing account, log in with your Facebook or King account and you will see your boosters and gold bars again. Uninstalling means removing the entire app and downloading it again. Thanks!

Btw did you see “you can always log back in with Facebook to keep playing right where you left off.

Answers

• Yosca
    Options
    • Welcome to the Community @cmtcc Try to reconnect your game with the servers: log out of the game via your profile - clear the cache (super important!) - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates- log back into the game. Try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using your cellular data. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly. Hope this helps
  • cmtcc
    Options

I have done everything previous to this chat days ago except log out from my profile because it states if I do I will start over at level one. I am currently on level 4754 and obviously have no desire to do that. Seems like your support should be able to resolve this without players having to lose all their progress.

• aurther
    aurther Posts: 213 Level 3
    Options

i know mine had the same problemo and then it told me to uninstall then it refused to download same here

cmtcc!!!!!!#$$$$$$

• cmtcc
    Options

Aurther, I deleted Candy Crush Soda from my cell phone then downloaded it again to see if that would work. I still didn’t get my rewards! Then I did the same on my iPad. When it finished downloading my daily rewards synced with my cell rewards!! I had less than 20 straight days on my cell but almost 300 straight days of rewards on my iPad!! This recent frustration will have me discontinuing playing shortly. Good luck to you & everyone!

• Yosca
    Options

Hello @aurther and @cmtcc No one is telling you to uninstall your game. This is always a last solution and you’ll lose what is stored in the memory of the device.

If you saved your game using a King account or Facebook account you will get back to the same level, provided you use the same account again @cmtcc

• cmtcc
    Options

@aurther mentioned uninstalling not me. I was advised by you @Yosca to logout of game via my profile and it states I will start over at level 1 if I do. It’s no big deal at this point. Thanks for trying to help. Have fun!!

• Yosca
    Answer ✓
    Options

@cmtcc I never said uninstall! Logging out of your game does not mean uninstalling. Logging out means leaving your game, and when you want to play again, log in using your existing account. You must select: I already have an existing account, log in with your Facebook or King account and you will see your boosters and gold bars again. Uninstalling means removing the entire app and downloading it again. Thanks!

Btw did you see “you can always log back in with Facebook to keep playing right where you left off.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?