Was charged 2X for gifts I bought

Options
sis3643
sis3643 Posts: 3 Newbie

I purchased 1 set of extras and was charged 2X and now my checking account is overdrawn. I’ve purchased gold bars in the past & never received them. I’ve beat the Toffee Fair but shows I’m still needing to do same quest. As much as I love this game, please please help. I was just informed I needed to get on here to ask about fixing the situation or I would’ve been on here sooner.

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,914 Soda Moderator
    edited September 2021
    Options

Welcome to the Community @sis3643 I am very sorry to hear about your purchase problem! Unfortunately we cannot handle purchase issues in the Community, due to personal information, but Player Support can. If you happen to play on a mobile device, you can contact directly from the device. When sending an email directly from the game, Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and transactions. All you need to do is:

- Open the game app —> tap on the blue gear

- Tap on the ? mark

- Tap on Purchase and Gold Bars

- Scroll down to the bottom and tap  "Contact Us"

And about Mr. Toffee’s Fair did you make horizontal/vertical rows? If you can I would like to see a screenshot what you see with Mr Toffee’s fair. So please reply back to me. https://www.take-a-screenshot.org

• sis3643
    sis3643 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Thank you for your help, I appreciate it

• Yosca
    Options

Hi again @sis3643 It looks like your rows aren’t done yet. So it isn’t beaten yet. You need to make the quests by yourself. If they land spontaneous on your board, they don’t count. I’m sure as soon as you complete a row (horizontal or vertical) you’ll receive your reward.Hope this helps 🤗

• clarab
    clarab Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

. I am experiencing lots of technical issues at the moment too.

• Yosca
    Options

What kind of issues @clarab ?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?