Daily Treat Calendar

Options
Suannb
Suannb Posts: 2 Newbie
I've been playing for years and recently upgraded to iPad Air newest generation.  No daily treat calendar.  All else is good.  Anybody got any ideas?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,395 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Suannb, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Just wondering.... by any chance, are you talking about the original Candy Crush game OR Candy Soda?  Because, you have posted in Candy Soda game, but are talking about Daily Treat Calendar which available only in Candy Crush?    

Also, did you mean to say that you are not seeing the "Daily Calendar" at all in your game?  If so, when did you notice this?  Are you playing on any other device along with your iPad?  Did anything different happen before you lost the calendar?  Or you are not seeing it at all on your new device?  

** If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1: 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • Suannb
    Suannb Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Hi PummyRaj and thanks.  I've never posted anything before, and you are right my issue is with Candy Crush.  Seems that when I got my new iPad Air the Daily Calendar disappeared.  I only play on the iPad.  Everything else seems to be the same, just missing this.
  • Morisseau
    Morisseau Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hello!!

So, I've been playing Candy Crush & Soda Crush for like 10 years. Lately, the past month, I haven't seen my daily calendar treats on Soda Crush. I have it on Candy Crush but NOT Soda Crush. Can you tell me what's going on??

You know everytime you log on, we get the prize for the day, it's not on my Soda Crush anymore. In fact, I don't get any prizes anymore at all. I never upgraded myself, it's auto upgrade. I still log on the same way and I only play on my phone. All my prizes/treats are gone.

Best,

Mina

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?