Team and Toffee Fair not working

Options
Madhouse
Madhouse Posts: 34 Level 2

All other aspects of the game are working (progress saved etc) but I have no team and hence no Toffee Fair. There's simply a message saying 'You will have a new Team soon'. I'm hoping the problem is with King.com and that perhaps they are working on the game?

Answers

• DaniTheOG
    DaniTheOG Posts: 2,324 Level 5
    edited September 2021
    Options

πŸ‘‹ Hi there @Madhouse, welcome to the Community!

I believe the feature is working properly as I have just completed a task.

It is my experience that sometimes you just have to wait to be matched on a team. It doesn't usually take very long for that to happen.

• Try logging out, closing app for a few minutes, opening app & logging back in as it may toggle the feature.

Cc. @Nix66, @Pitty_Kitty & @Yosca 🌟

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hi @Madhouse and welcome to Soda community :)

Please follow suggestions above, if nothing changes then check if your device and game (app/browser) are updated, log out, clear cache, restart device, log in and pass a level

if Mr Toffe fair still doesn't work, can you provide this info please:

• What platform do you play on? king.com or app? what browser do you use?
    • what device do you play on? (brand and model)
    • screenshot of the problem

Thank you

• Madhouse
    Madhouse Posts: 34 Level 2
    Options

Have tried all of the above, thank you, but nothing. When I try logging in, I get the message that there's a connection problem. The game is playing well and saving progress but I cannot connect to my friends or team. Everything was working perfectly a few hours ago. I cannot use the change password function as I get the same message of there being a connection problem. I use the King.com platform, on a pc which has the very latest version of Windows 10.

Any suggestions? Thank you.

• simplyP
    simplyP Posts: 11,759 Level 5
    Options

Hello @Madhouse Have you clear cache on your browser? Or tried diff browser?

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hi @Madhouse πŸ˜ƒ

In addition to the suggestions above, I'd advise to check if your browser is updated. Check this page here if you're not sure how.

Sharing a screeshot of the message error you see would be helpful too. In case you need it, here's how to take one. you can then click this icon to upload it on this forum

Thank you πŸ˜€

Alternatively you could download the w10 app from your Microsoft store which has more features than the king.com version.

Let me know πŸ˜€

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?