Episode race needs me to complete 20 levels

Options
memumster
memumster Posts: 9 Level 2

On my iPad, up to level 645, the episode race completed after 15 levels. But once I completed level 645, the screen moved to show the episode race end at 660 (as expected) but there was no end flag. And I had to complete 20 levels to get to the race end at level 665. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? Everything I've read indicates an episode is 15 levels long. This isn't happening on my Windows 10 install of the game. How do I fix this?

Note - this happened before, starting at level 425, and I tried completely removing the game and reinstalling without a saved history.

Best Answer

Answers

• memumster
    Options

I don't log in to play my games, and the game and iPad are all up to date, but I will recheck that and clear my browser and report back tomrrow. Thanks!

• memumster
    Options

I went through ensuring my iPad and game were up to date, cleared the cache on my Safari browser, which is the only browser on my iPad, and rebooted the device just in case. I don't log into the game. When I passed level 685, saw the same behaviour- flag is at level 705. Still not seeing this behaviour on my Windows 10 installation of the game.

• memumster
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Since the last update to this game on my iPad, races are back to 15 episodes per race. (Candy Crush version 1.204.3)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?