Teams

pdt1982pdt1982 Posts: 41 Level 2

I have a team on Candy Crush Soda but does this show up on King Community as a team because sometimes it says “You must be on a team”

Answers

• HavishHavish Posts: 2,172 Level 5

I Will Tag Soda Mods and Manager @LadyRaffie @Yosca @Nix66 @Pitty_Kitty.

Try re-launching the game again

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• YoscaYosca Posts: 6,562 Soda Moderator

Hello @pdt1982

The game and this Community are different from each other. Teams in your game has nothing to do with the Community. If you need help or need some assistance we can try to help/inform you. If you see that pop-up “you must be on a team” I think it’s best to reconnect your game with the servers. So please do this: log out of the game via your profile - clear the cache (super important!) - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates- log back into the game.

Thnx for the tag @Havish

• pdt1982pdt1982 Posts: 41 Level 2

How do you get a team on the community? What is the purpose of teams? What happens when I get a team?

• Nix66Nix66 Posts: 17,124 Soda Moderator

Hi there @pdt1982. The only teams that form here in the Community are when players get together and form teams for competitions. 🤗

Then the teams compete for either fun, badges, Gold Bars, and or bragging rights. 😅

There is an upcoming team competition for the Soda Autumn Games and there’s still time to join a team 👉 HERE 👈 if you’re interested!