I don't understand how Episode Race works

2»

Answers

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager

Hello @ElenaVorona !

I merged your comment with this discussion since it seemed it was the same question.

You can find here my answer on how Episode Race works 🤗

• YTEpic_Playz18321
    YTEpic_Playz18321 Posts: 16 Level 2

Like I'm On Chocolate Mountian levels 2346 - 2360 and these people fly right past me on an episode with tons of hard levels and I think they just either get stupid luck or just spend mad money for boosters, gold bars, deals and etc. and it really is just annoying like this game is about chilling out and wish King could make it to where you could have the option to race or not because sometimes we don't want to compete and just chill out and not have to have candy crush in our minds thing to ourselves "I'm gonna lose my streak if I don't win this race and lose gold bars" and be stressed over a videogame like that's kinda crazy if you ask me.

• Xicore
    Xicore Posts: 1 Newbie

Oh it most definitely cheats, definitely bots, i was in the race, played one level and was in first place, this would be my second race ever, I took a 10 minute shower, i was then in last place, a d this other person in first place WAS 4 5 LEVELS AWAY FROM WINNING THE DAM RACE!!!!!!! IT IS LITERALLY IMMMMPOSSIBLE TO BEAT THAT MANY LEVELS THAT FAAT!!!! I HAVE NO FREINDS ON THAT GAME EXCEPT MY GF! THESE ARE FAKE PEOPLE! AND I WANNA TALK TO TGE DEVS OF THE GAME! I EANNA SEE YOY GUYD LIE YOUR WAY OUT OF THIS ONE!!! 15 LEVELS IN 10 MINUTES IS IMPOSDIBLE! AND INFAIR TO US AS PLAYERS!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?