Rewards not received for Cake Completion

Options
hopalong682003
hopalong682003 Posts: 4 Newbie

I completed the final two levels of the team challenge to Bake a Cake in Candy Crush Soda; however, as soon as I successfully completed the top level the game crashed and I didn’t receive the 5 wedges. Please help.

Best Answer

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @hopalong682003 and welcome to Soda community 😀

Sorry this happened to you. In this case I suggest you to contact Player Support to report this and hopefully get your rewards back since you never received them.

If you play on mobile, contact them directly from your game. Click: cogwheel icon - "?" icon - "events and challenges" - "where are my rewards" - then scroll down and click "contact us". fill in the form and send.

If you don't play on mobile please add your user ID in your form too so your game can be located faster. How to find your user ID here

Good luck 😀

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @hopalong682003 and welcome to Soda community 😀

Sorry this happened to you. In this case I suggest you to contact Player Support to report this and hopefully get your rewards back since you never received them.

If you play on mobile, contact them directly from your game. Click: cogwheel icon - "?" icon - "events and challenges" - "where are my rewards" - then scroll down and click "contact us". fill in the form and send.

If you don't play on mobile please add your user ID in your form too so your game can be located faster. How to find your user ID here

Good luck 😀

• hopalong682003
    hopalong682003 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Thanks so much. I’ll get ahold of them.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?