How do I get my friend back?

Options
UnicornMimiBoss
UnicornMimiBoss Posts: 1 Newbie

I can figure out why I don't have friends on here when I had alot of them. How do I get them bk?

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    edited October 2021
    Options

Hi @UnicornMimiBoss and welcome to Soda community 😀

This issue is due to a new feature Social Hub (more information here) which is still being rolled out to players. As far as we know this process will take some time and Fb friends will be retained afterwards.

• peasmould
    peasmould Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited November 2021
    Options

This is a weak answer. I lost all my friends almost two months ago when the "social hub" appeared. It has a blank list to invite, just like all my friends lists. We can invite new friends in the social hub, but all my game friends are lost without trace.

King, please restore my lists of friends!!!

They were not Fb friends - I do not use Fb. They were simply the friends I had gathered playing Candy Crush Soda, some have been my friends for four years . King introduced us, we got to like each other, and now King has cut us off from ewach other. That hurts a lot.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    edited November 2021
    Options

Hi @peasmould and welcome 😀

I understand the frustration, I lost my long time Kingdom friends the same way, except the friends I met here in the community which I manually added. I don't play with Facebook too.

Unfortunately only friends from Facebook will be migrated into the new friends list configuration, the friends randomly given to us via King through the years will be lost. With Social Hub players will be able to add and remove other players playing through King.

Hope you'll build up your new friends list again soon 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?