Not so much a queston

Scott_Lombard
Scott_Lombard Posts: 3 Newbie

I've resisted the urge not to post this because I didn't want to be "that guy"

. But I could have posted literally hundreds of instances where this is the case. And that being said, FIX THE FISH AI OR LET US CONTROL THEM!!!!! If the fish worked correctly I should have finished that level. They don't and I didn't.

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 17,119 Soda Moderator

Hello and welcome to the Community @Scott_Lombard Yes I do recognize this and I am sure other players too. In the idea area, someone posted it there too and you can vote for it. I know how frustrating this can be. Sometimes the fish swim to the blockers to help you to finish the level. When I have 1 or 2 moves left I don’t rely on the fish but use a lollipop/hammer. So it isn’t a glitch, the Studio is aware of this.

• simplyP
    simplyP Posts: 11,924 Level 5

Yup, that fish 🙄 it’s love and hate relationship

• Scott_Lombard
    Scott_Lombard Posts: 3 Newbie

Thanks Yosca, I'd agree if it wasn't so prevalent. Not only do they not seem to know which things to swim to, (and it's not just with 1 or 2 moves left), they also have a bad habit of swimming to and ruining special candies. They just don't seem to have the AI to be able to figure out what to swim to to best further the level given your progress at any given time. I've never been one to give in to conspiracy theories but given the lack of ability to control the fish and how useless they seem to be quite a bit of the time I wonder if it's not by design. Like you said buy a lollipop rather than risk what the fish might do. Or in most cases, not do.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?