Why am I not winning gold bars when completing a level?

saintv69
saintv69 Posts: 3 Newbie

Why am I not winning gold bars anymore when completing a level?

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 17,152 Soda Moderator

Hello @saintv69 Do you mean you don’t receive gold bars if you finish 1st, 2nd or 3rd in Episode Race?

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend

Hi there, gold bars are usually rewarded through special events or by purchasing with money. Typically, you don't receive them from completing levels. Sorry for that!

• saintv69
    saintv69 Posts: 3 Newbie

Thanks. But… there was a system in place that rewarded certain amounts of gold bars to a spot at the top of the screen when you completed a level. Different amounts depending on how hard the level and how high your score was. When the amount hit 50 you could then purchase the pile for $6.99. Or you could continue to win more bars until the total in the pile hit 100 and the game capped the amount. So you could purchase the pile at any time after accumulating at least 50. I usually waited until the total hit 100. That thing is no longer available in the game. What happened???

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 17,152 Soda Moderator

Ah you mean the Piggybank @saintv69 The Studio is testing the feature and some players don’t have the Piggybank. I don’t know how/when and if the Piggybank returns. Make sure your game is updated and who knows it’ll come back to your game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?