Unable to access store, use gold or save progress

gremlin123
gremlin123 Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi

for several weeks now I have been unable to access the store or to use the gold or even to login to save my game progress.

I get different answers depending what I’m trying to do.

When I try to login I get There was a connection error. Please try again in a bit.

I’ve included a number of screenshots below to show the issues I have.

thanks

Vicki

Answers

• gremlin123

Hi and thanks for your suggestions. I have done all of those things except for log out as I am unable to login.

what do I do now, I am still unable to do anyrhing

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator

Hello @gremlin123 and welcome to Soda community

are you unable to log out because the option is not available in your settings or there is a red message error saying "there was a connection error, try again in a bit" like here?

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend

Hopefully you are able to record your progress without losing anything. Check back with us to let us know how it goes, or if you still need help!

• gremlin123

Hi

i still am unable to login or log out, access the shop, use the gold bars I currently have or save my progress.

thanks Vicki

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator

Hello again @gremlin123

If you see this red message

You can try this trick first since it helped me once:

• force close Soda app - turn off your internet connection - open Soda but don't click "play!" yet - turn on internet connection -click "play" and see if ot works

If this doesn't work, then the only option to return to a normal situation is uninstalling and reinstalling the app. This error is often the sign the app got corrupted in some way and you can't contact Player Support since your app is offline due to this.

Unfortunately all your boosters will be lost. You'll be able to recover your progress up till your game was able to connect to the server if you had a King/Facebook account to save your progress.

This is not ideal but you'll be able to play normally after.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?