Game Reboots

terryz
terryz Posts: 4 Newbie

When I click on a reward, the game automatically reboots?

Best Answer

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    edited November 2021 Answer ✓

Hi @terryz , when you see the term "update the application" used here, that means to check your device game store to see if any updates are pending for your Candy Crush Soda game App.

Example: (Google Play Store, Microsoft, etc,)

Answers

• terryz

Would be nice to reach someone in tech support!

• Glenn1972

Hello @terryz , welcome to the King Community!

First try to logout of your game, restart your device and login again

If that doesn't help then please do the standard trouble shooting by log out, update your game application, restart your device and login, if playing through browser please clear cache/ history. And login again.

Please return and let us know if this helps or if you need further assistance

Thank you

• terryz

What do you mean update the application? Should I uninstall it and then reinstall it?

• Glenn1972
    edited November 2021 Answer ✓

Hi @terryz , when you see the term "update the application" used here, that means to check your device game store to see if any updates are pending for your Candy Crush Soda game App.

Example: (Google Play Store, Microsoft, etc,)

• Glenn1972
    edited November 2021

Hello @terryz ,

After making sure that both your device and game app are up to date and have cleared “cache / history”, I see no other alternative at present than to reinstall the game app in hopes of a resolve. This would be my last resort.

Please note and practice caution: By uninstalling the game app will cause you to lose all stored Lives, unsaved levels, and maybe gold bars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?