Gold bars disappear

mjashih
mjashih Posts: 2 Newbie

I earned 10 gold bars finished playing race at level 6250, but they disappear after 1 hr can I get them back?

Answers

• AaronMedina
    AaronMedina Posts: 291 Level 3

Was that problem visible at the time @mjashih?

• mjashih
    mjashih Posts: 2 Newbie

Yes, it was clearly visible enough to notice. I like those 10 gold bars back to my account.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator

Hello @mjashih and welcome to Soda community 🤗

If you confirm you didn't accidentally purchase extra moves and spend 10 gold bars or share your account with anybody else, then try to disconnect and reconnect

• Provided you have a King/Fb account to save your progress with, try to log out - close game- restart device - open game - log in and pass a level

If your gold bars don't come back, then I suggest you contact Player Support to see if they can send your missing (and not used) item back.

Contact Player Support directly from your Soda app on mobile: click cogwheeel icon - "?" icon - "purchases and goldbars" - "why haven't I received ..." - scroll down and click "contact us". Fill in the form and send.

If you contact Player Support from other platforms then you might need to add your game user ID to have your game account located easily. The user ID is a number, here's how to find it.

More info on purchases/refunds here.

Good luck 🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?