What's happening in Soda in May? 🏖️🏹
🏆🏖️ Soda Summer Season is here!
🎉🥳New Accessibility features are coming to Soda!

🏆🏹 Claim your Soda Cup Badge!
Qualifers // Quarters // Semis // Finals

date of birth

Options
2»

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,482 Soda Moderator
    edited September 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @teddybear581 @IsobelMD @Poonurse

I have some info, and hope this can help. Some mention they didn’t use the arrows to fill in the d.o.b. and used numbers and the “continue” button turned green. Some pressed on the return after putting in d.o.b. and “continue” button turned green.

Try to do this workaround:

Make sure the game is open and connected to your Facebook or King account on the device you play on and where the issue happens.

-Open the game on another newer device with Android 5 or higher or an iOS 10 or later version. Alternatively log in to your account on King.com on a computer and open the game there.

-After you've logged in and are able to open the game and play a level on the other newer device or on King.com, please restart the app on the device where the game gets stuck on.

-The game should now work and let you play from the main menu on all devices.

I hope this helps!

• IsobelMD
    IsobelMD Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi @Yosca

Many thanks. I downloaded Candy Crush on my ipad, logged in via Facebook and got the date of birth screen. However the continue button appeared and worked. After restarting my desktop, I am now back in the right place to continue playing.

Many thanks for the workaround.

• teddybear581
    teddybear581 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

HI Yosca, I pressed the return button and was able to continue to the game. TY X

• Yosca
    Options

Sweet @teddybear581 Thanks for the reply and keep crushing! 🤗

• james7777
    james7777 Posts: 57 Level 2
    edited November 2021
    Options

I’m james I need new friends you can text me on my email (Edit by CM: Personal Information)

• Yosca
    Options

Welcome to the Community @james7777 . First of all, please edit your comment, and remove your email address. That’s personal info and according to the house rules not allowed! To edit: tap on the gear in the right corner of your comment, tap on edit, change your comment and tap on save 🤗

You can introduce yourself here and meet other players. (You can click/tap on the green words) Check out some fun stuff in the Soda Community 😁 if you like to win some gold bars or Community badges —> you have to check this page: Fun Area! And don’t forget to check out our Sodaliciously Hot 🌶 news here If you want to know more, don’t hesitate to ask.

Have a Sodalicious day 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?