Lost social hub and infinity lives

Options
Tracie1976
Tracie1976 Posts: 3 Newbie

When my phone had to be reset I lost both my social hub and at least 14 hours infinity lives as well as several levels. What or who do I talk to about this?

Best Answer

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    edited November 2021 Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello @Tracie1976 and welcome to Soda community πŸ€—

Do you have a King or Facebook account to save your progress with? If we uninstall or reset the data of the game then features, progress and gold bars can be restored when we log back to our account. Boosters and lives may have been deleted permanently because they're not saved in King servers like progress and gold bars are.

Check this guide to retrieve your progress back.

Let me know if it helps πŸ™‚

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited November 2021 Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello @Tracie1976 and welcome to Soda community πŸ€—

Do you have a King or Facebook account to save your progress with? If we uninstall or reset the data of the game then features, progress and gold bars can be restored when we log back to our account. Boosters and lives may have been deleted permanently because they're not saved in King servers like progress and gold bars are.

Check this guide to retrieve your progress back.

Let me know if it helps πŸ™‚

• Tracie1976
    Tracie1976 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Thank you for your help. Yes, I am linked in with both FB and Google. I hate I lost all those boosters I worked hard for, particularly the 14 hours of unlimited lives. I also spent money to gain them and now there is no way to reinstate them? Are you sure? I saw someone was told to pm to find out how to reinstate lost lives. What is another major problem I have is the friend list and inbox in my social hub have disappeared. What do I do? Thanks again for your help.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

@Tracie1976 boosters earned for free in the game cannot be replaced unfortunately, however you can ask for a refund in case you lost purchased items you were not able to use. This community can't handle purchases issues as they involve sensitive informations of the player but Player Support can. Check this page on how to ask for a refund and contact Player Support.

Your Social Hub should not be lost. It's like any other feature like Soda Team or "4 in a row" so it may have gone temporarily but the feature has not been removed from the game. it should come back eventually with all your friends you added.

Try passing any easy level to reconnect to the server and closing and opening the app. repeat this a few times to see if it comes back.

If that doesn't work: I'm not sure if you had to reinstall your app but in case you didn't, try troubleshooting:

• check for Soda app and device updates
    • log out - close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in - pass any level to reconnect to the server

*clearing cache in Android devices is very helpful: click settings in your device - apps - Soda app - storage - clear cache

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?