Kimmy's Arcade

Options
MaryJinTn
MaryJinTn Posts: 9 Level 2

Why are we now getting less help? I've noticed instead of getting 2 or 3 n sometimes more, we're getting like 1 and then your giving us the not so good one's. Is this because you want us to spend more money??? I spend enough and I'm going to spend even less since your doing us this way!

Comments

• MaryJinTn
    Options
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,142 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hi again 🤗. I already answered you in your other thread, but here it’s again:

I do understand your disappointment with Kimmy's Arcade's new rewards. After opening the Arcade you can press the " i " button in the top left to view information about the rewards.  Some changes have been made to the rewards and for now there will be no change, sorry. My hope, for you and many others, is that the Studio will roll back the changes someday 🙏🏻. But like I said, this won't happen for a while.

• MaryJinTn
    Options

I got it n I'm new here so I'm trying to figure out how to delete post's but never did find it. It's all good.. so, ty for letting me know. :)

• Yosca
    Options

i can help you with that @MaryJinTn If you want to edit your comment, click or tap on the gear in your comment you’ve made, click/tap on edit, change your comment and click/tap on save. And that’s it 😉. You can edit your comments within 24 hours.

• MaryJinTn
    Options

I did that but when I tried to delete it, there wasn't an option. I hit edit n then deleted the message n hit save but that didn't delete it. When u hit the save button, it's like you never hit it .. it's very slow... Lol

• mfnpa
    mfnpa Posts: 39 Level 2
    Options

I am, and have been for about a month now, unable to spend gold bars to complete a game of Kimmys arcade. I don't understand the purpose of winning gold bars only to be unable to 'spend' them to acquire boosters when desired.

• mfnpa
    Options

nearly 2 weeks have passed since I posted the above with screenshot ... no response ... no fix ... why even have these contests etc if there is no way to win at them?

• mfnpa
    edited December 2021
    Options

over two months of being unable to "spend" gold bars, resulting in a) a message saying "store unavailable" coupled with b) absolute silence from the moderators.

Edited by CM:🤨Hold on a bit! Please remember to be sweet and kind - Check our House Rules

• Yosca
    Options

Hello @mfnpa First of all, let me give you a tip. If you need help you can ask a question in the support area here. When you do that, we mods 🙂 see that someone needs help and we can respond to it. When you post in someone else's thread, it is not always seen!

First try this: provided you saved your progress with a King or FB account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data  that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates- log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and have a strong internet connection.

If that didn’t help, you can try this: force close the app (or make sure it's not running in the background)- switch off your internet connection - start the app but don't click "play" yet - switch on internet connection- then click "play"

If it still doesn’t work you could uninstall and reinstall, however if you do that you’ll lose your boosters and sent lives. You might consider to contact Player Support about your issue via this link: https://soporto.king.com/contact Do not forget to mention your Game ID!

Thank you.

• mfnpa
    edited December 2021
    Options

thank you for responding to my issue. one question ... I'm playing on a desktop, not a mobile device. do your suggestions work the same? one other thing ... all this seemed to start about the same time that Candy Crush Saga started with their "ALL STARS" feature ... no "events" have been available ... no ability to purchase or otherwise extend play. Coincidence?

obviously there is no "internet conection" issue, just the lack of game features, such as daily treats etc. this issue also is not restricted to kimmys arcade. it also applies to the inability to use gold bars to extend play in other aspects of the games, such as the team "bake a cake" game and others. it also has basically halted the "stars" portion of Soda Saga.

thank you for your time and attention.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?