Lost boosters

Angelbaby80
Angelbaby80 Posts: 3 Newbie

I have been playing this game for years now and I play it everyday but the last couple of days I have noticed that my boosters disappeared, some of my bars went missing and my unlimited lives disappeared. Since this has happened I dont want to spend another dime on this game until it gets fixed.

Answers

• Angelbaby80
    Angelbaby80 Posts: 3 Newbie

Also I want to add that my team has disappeared and the race thing that use to be on the right hand side has also disappeared. I helped my team to bake 2 cakes and I got a lolly booster and now it's not even on there as well and i have a account set up so i dont know what the problem is. HHHEEEEELLLLLLPPPPPP !!!!!!!!!!!!

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator

Hello @Angelbaby80 and welcome to Soda community 😀

Sorry to hear this happened. Let's investigate this further to see if we can prevent it from happening again, at least:

• Do you have a King account to save your progress with? or Facebook account?
    • Is it possible someone else has access to your account?
    • Since a lot disappeared, would you mind sharing a sceenshot of your map? I'd be helpful. Here's how to take a screenshot
    • Do you play on app or browser? Is your Soda app or browser updated? What version is Soda app?
    • What device do you use? (Make and Model)
    • Is your Device software updated? What version is your device sofware ?

Let's check if troubleshooting can help:

• check for Soda and device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server

*depending on the type of the device you can clear the device's cookies/cache or the Soda app cache directly. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

If troubleshooting doesn't help then I'm afraid some sort of glitch happened. It may explain why boosters disappeared since they're saved locally on your device storage.

If you exclude someone else has access to your account then I'm not sure why gold bars disappeared since they are saved on King servers.

At this point I suggest you contact Player Support to look into your game to find out what happened. You can also ask them to replace lost items/boosters that you purchased but didn't use yet.

Contact Player Support: open soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "purchases and gold bars"- "why haven't I received..."- scroll down and click "contact us". Explain your problem and send.

If you don't play on mobile then make sure to add your game ID so Support can locate your account. Here's how to find your game ID

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?