Game progression

Options
AngelCandy
AngelCandy Posts: 5 Level 2

On candy crush soda I keep doing all the updates but game won't progress past level 210 but supposed to be on 300 now.  This is on an i phone, tablet and PC.  I emailed King but did not get a reply, is anyone else able to play 211 upwards

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi AngelCandy! What happens when you complete level 210? 

Have you tried playing the game on King.com?

Go to King.com and login. To sync your King.com account with your Facebook progress just follow these steps:

1) Click on Settings

2) Choose Account

3) Enter your password

4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook

5) Click on the two arrows

Once done your progress is synchronized and you should be able to progress without any issues.

Cheers :-)

• Beckyleep71
    Beckyleep71 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

It's the iPhone I'm almost sure Of it.had to get new phone Last week got galaxy note 4 up till now all I've had are iphones since 2011 Noone could get me to switch phones but my iPhone starting Messing up so bad I ended up with half my phone workIng and if it had just been mine I would had beeN fine with that but my daughter my mom and my mother in law and myself we all had to get new phones cause something is going going on with the apple software,not saying that's your issue but just keep a eye on it mine got so bad I couldn't even set an alarm for work

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?