Level 256 is released but cannot play in Iphone

Options
Betty_Graf
Betty_Graf Posts: 2 Newbie

I have reached level 256 but it's stuck not working on iPhone. My boyfriend can play on Android (he is in level 264) but he cannot play on iPad either. Any reply please!!!!

Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)

Answers

• Pete_Peppers
    Pete_Peppers Posts: 329 Level 2
    Options

The iOS app hasn't been updated to include the new levels yet. Hopefully they will be added soon. For now you have to play on Facebook, King dot com, or Android.

• Pete_Peppers
    Pete_Peppers Posts: 329 Level 2
    Options

There should be an update in the Apple app store now. Other players have reported that they can play the new levels up to 270.

• Beckyleep71
    Beckyleep71 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I know this post is a few weeks old but this sounds so familiar in My situation.I've been a die hard iPhone fan but slowly my phone got to the point where only half of it was working I couldn't even set An alarm for work.Now if it had just been my phone acting up then I would of gotten a new IPhone but I had to end up replacing 3 on my account because they were all acting up and losing their memory so now last week I replaced 3 Iphones with galaxy note 4 and so far been very pleased I only regret not doing this sooner but I always thought there wasn't anything out there better than apple and I was proved wrongΒ 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?