I’m done

Options

I have been playing this game for a few years now. I have been asking that they make a separate on off option for the narrator. I find him very annoying and distracting. Even though they’ve said it’s a good idea it has yet to be done. Also I’m at a level where I’m spending hours and hours playing the same level over and over and over again. I think it’s time to just delete the game.

Comments

• Michaelplug
    Michaelplug Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

No it's not gotten to that yet Debbie. You need boosters to pass some levels in the game.

• sprocketrockit
    sprocketrockit Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I usually have the sound off anyway with TV or music for background sounds.

• sprocketrockit
    sprocketrockit Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

My issue is, I lost all of my soda squad, and any recurring side games and challenges that I've been playing for years. I can still play the basic game at the level I left off at, but ZERO on the other features. I don't know how or why it happened, but it did after the last "terms of use" update. I had a fairly active soda squad, and now alone.

• Shellv
    Shellv Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I’m with Deborah.I’m at level 2568 and It seems every single play requires extra lives or boosters to win it. Which of course just means $$ for King. The game is no longer fun, it’s frustrating. I don’t like to spend my free time feeling frustrated.

• Phyz25
    Phyz25 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I'm a level 6700's and have never purchased a thing .. use only what "freebies" I get. Been at it, 4 yrs. Stupid Q, but why don't you just mute the game?? 🤷 My only "cheat" is to play it on my phone - then use another 5 lives on my computer. (even though they are sync'd) CRUSH ON!

• Brazzie
    Brazzie Posts: 60 Pro Player 👑
    Options

The only way to advance without being stuck on the same level for long periods of time is to purchase boosters. The so-called “rewards” you get for winning are meager compared to what the game used to be. It’s all about the dollars, but as long as people are willing to pay, there is no incentive to change it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?