Connection problem

Options
bulutsuzyasam
bulutsuzyasam Posts: 8 Level 2

I can't log into my king account and save the game. Uninstalling and reinstalling the game will cause me to lose all my gifts and levels, since there is a connection problem and I cannot log into my account and save the game. there must be some other solution to it.

Best Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @bulutsuzyasam and welcome to Soda community

do you see a red band saying "there was a connection error, try again in a bit"?

• Pitty_Kitty
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @bulutsuzyasam

Thank you for replying

In that case, I can suggest you try this trick to see if it works, it helped me once

• force close the app (or make sure it's not running in the background)- switch off your internet connection - start the app but don't click "play" yet - switch on internet connection- then click "play"

If this doesn't work then the remaining option is uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

This type of error may be caused by various reasons and it often signals the app got corrupted.

In this state, your game is offline: can't play events normally, use your goldbars or make purchases. You can't contact Player Support directly from your app so they can't look into it. Most importantly, even if you have a King/ Facebook account, you're playing without saving your progress on King servers.

Unfortunately, uninstalling the app will delete all your boosters (they're saved locally on your device) and recent progress you made while being offline due to this problem. If you have a King/ Facebook account, you'll be able to retrieve all the gold bars and the progress you made before this issue arised and you'll be able to log in to your account again.

It's not ideal at all but it will allow you to play normally again.

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @bulutsuzyasam and welcome to Soda community

do you see a red band saying "there was a connection error, try again in a bit"?

• bulutsuzyasam
    edited January 2022
    Options

Thank you pitty. 😊

• Pitty_Kitty
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @bulutsuzyasam

Thank you for replying

In that case, I can suggest you try this trick to see if it works, it helped me once

• force close the app (or make sure it's not running in the background)- switch off your internet connection - start the app but don't click "play" yet - switch on internet connection- then click "play"

If this doesn't work then the remaining option is uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

This type of error may be caused by various reasons and it often signals the app got corrupted.

In this state, your game is offline: can't play events normally, use your goldbars or make purchases. You can't contact Player Support directly from your app so they can't look into it. Most importantly, even if you have a King/ Facebook account, you're playing without saving your progress on King servers.

Unfortunately, uninstalling the app will delete all your boosters (they're saved locally on your device) and recent progress you made while being offline due to this problem. If you have a King/ Facebook account, you'll be able to retrieve all the gold bars and the progress you made before this issue arised and you'll be able to log in to your account again.

It's not ideal at all but it will allow you to play normally again.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Also @bulutsuzyasam, although you picture helped to confirm the type of connection issue, I advise you to edit your post and delete the picture that shows your email, if possible. For the safety of community users, sensitive infos such as emails cannot be shared publicly on the forum. To edit a post, click the gray icon on your right. Note that you have 24 hours to edit your post.

Thank you! 😀

• bulutsuzyasam
    Options

Thank you pitty 😊

• bulutsuzyasam
    Options

After pressing the gray area, the "edit" option appears. I couldn't find the option to delete the picture I added. can you help me?

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited January 2022
    Options

Hello @bulutsuzyasam

You're welcome 🤗

try to tap below the last picture as if to type words and select "backspace" from your keyboard. In laptop/pc/android mobile, picture should be highlighted in blue and you should see the "bin" icon to click in order to delete the picture. then repeat for the remaining picture that has the email (I don't think you can choose and delete the first picture first if you can't make the blue square appear when you tap on the picture, I'm sorry).

If you have an apple device instead check this out.

Hope this helps

• Brenda_Brown
    Brenda_Brown Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

I am experiencing the same connection problem that has been discussed here for a year or so ...yes. I have the message "connection problem, try again in a bit..."

I did the exercise of force stop. Turn off wifi, start game turn on wifi, play game... Still no luck. I can't get connected thru King or Facebook on mobile or tablet.

I just installed Soda on my husband's phone and it works fine. My wifi and internet work well.

So. If I uninstall and reinstall, my progress will be saved, for sure? I'm over level 3 000 and don't plan to start at level 1 if something happens. I love playing this game and will hate to lose it. Thanks.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?