I have the same issue on an iPhone 4 and an iPad. Version 1.41.11 on both
  • Eva_Doubravska
    Eva_Doubravska Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same issue here, level works just fine or Facebook but not on Android

• Gerusa_Oliveira
    Gerusa_Oliveira Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Are you guys aware of this issue? I'm not the only one who is experiencing this issue. There are other users too experiencing same bug. Read review on googl play and some are also facing the same bug on level 353 and 355. This bug is on android only coz I can see special candy comes out on computer when i play but not on android device. I reinstalled the game but same problem persist.

Play on the computer. The color ball always comes out. I finally beat it. They should still fix the issue on iPad and phones because the other levels in this world are only working properly on computer.
  • MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    edited May 2015
    Options

Hi,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We will soon release an update to address this issue. Until then I suggest playing the level on Facebook or King.com.

• Chris_DuCharme
    Chris_DuCharme Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited May 2015
    Options

Has anyone been able to beat the level w/o the color ball?

I wasn't able to in the 100+ attempts I made on each my iPhone 6+ and iPad third generation on level 355. I was able to beat it on Facebook with the Soda bomb (color ball) by making a striped candy while releasing the soda bomb then pairing the striped candy and stripped candy clearing most of the honey and dropping 2 more soda bombs to work with. It seems impossible without the soda bomb=\353 is possible without the soda bomb. I just got lucky with a regular color bomb I was able to make and pair with a wrapped candy.
  • TDRock
    TDRock Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
  • Kathy_Dyess
    Kathy_Dyess Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

What tablet do you have Andrew? We can try to find a common denominator if everyone shares a bit of information. We might as well get the ball rolling ourselves as this information will be necessary down the line.

From looking at the responses it seems to be a problem on mobile and tablet, but saying that I have Soda Version 1.41.11 on my phone (Nexus 5 Android 5.1) and didn't have any issues with this level personally, apart from losing my cool a few times trying to pass it! anyway..

Has anyone else had this issue on an iPhone or iPad?

I am having the same issue on my IPad 2 and I am connected through Facebook. How long does it take to fix a bug like this?
  • IrishMelon_
    IrishMelon_ Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited May 2015
    Options

Same problem on iPhone 5s. Haven't once had a colouring candy come out of the chute 

• Bruce_Burnett
    Bruce_Burnett Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Huh....I must be the lucky guy...besides an occasional Flash crash, I have had zero game play issues up through 375 at this point...

• Leesette_Bengar
    Leesette_Bengar Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I'm having the same issue on my iPad. This is getting very frustrating. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?