We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

How to gain three stars in level 35 Candy Crush Soda Saga?

Skate
Skate Posts: 1 Newbie

I have OCD and cannot progress to the next level without getting three stars in every level. I have yet to find anyone who has gotten three stars. Help help help please.

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Hi Skate! With or without boosters? I think it can be done if you use some of the striped lollipops. Cheers :-)

• OmarFPG
    OmarFPG Posts: 1 Newbie

I've found this level impossible to three stars and I won't move further until I achieve 3 stars. I've tried this level a thousand times, still no luck, my best score so far is 102.020 (2 stars), and I'm the first one on my friends lists, and the only one to 2 star it. I even completed the level with two moves a couple of times, still no luck. I think this is impossible, and I guess I'll have to wait for an update of the level's score requirement. In the meanwhile, I'll keep on trying, as long as it takes.

• 3starsornothing
    3starsornothing Posts: 5 Level 2

There is a definite need of an update for this level. Clearing the board in two moves should grant you three stars. Many have done this only to receive two stars. Fix it. PERIOD! Something's not right!

• Momjeanz
    Momjeanz Posts: 3 Newbie

THEY FINALLY DID IT!!!  They changed it and I just got 3 stars barely breaking 70k so something changed and I can move on. Haha

• Momjeanz

They fixed it, they fixed it!!! Go play today!! I just got 3 stars after being stuck on this level for about a year barely breaking 70k (75 maybe?). That's still a tall order but my previous 2-star best was 100k and I thought it was good enough to get 3. 70 is still not easy on this level but at long last I think there are lots of us that can move on now. :)

• Momjeanz

I've found this level impossible to three stars and I won't move further until I achieve 3 stars. I've tried this level a thousand times, still no luck, my best score so far is 102.020 (2 stars), and I'm the first one on my friends lists, and the only one to 2 star it. I even completed the level with two moves a couple of times, still no luck. I think this is impossible, and I guess I'll have to wait for an update of the level's score requirement. In the meanwhile, I'll keep on trying, as long as it takes.

I play the exact same way and my best score on that level is a little over 101k so about the same as you too. But I just discovered that from the latest update or at some point since yesterday, they changed something. I just got 3 stars on the level by barely breaking 70k. Thank god I can move on and hopefully now you can too. :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?