Not receiving confirmation email

Options
MiMiK6
MiMiK6 Posts: 3 Newbie

Why am I not receiving Confirmation emails? They have been resent about four times and I still haven’t received any

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,173 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello and welcome to the Community @MiMiK6

I need a little more information to help you. What kind of confirmation emails do you mean that you don't receive? What are you trying to change?

• MiMiK6
    MiMiK6 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I am not receiving emails to click to confirm my email address o this site

• EnergizerBunny
    EnergizerBunny Posts: 2,969 Level 5
    edited July 2022
    Options

@Yosca @Nix66

I have been having so much trouble with messages not showing up in my personal email address. I logged out and logged back in using the email I signed up with and user name that I use when activating games. In doing so I now have a message on the lower left corner asking me to click to resend confirmation email. I been clicking on that all day, Then another message pops up saying to check my email, message was sent, I take a look and no messages are posted within my personal email box. I checked my spam folder nothing was sent there. I am out of options here. Is there a contact number I can call to see if they have my correct email on file. I have not changed anything regarding my personal email been the same since I started playing these games.

Been two weeks and I haven't received any tags from any of the games I am participating in.

I know this isn't the help sections but I was doing a search when I came across someone else having confirmation emails not going thru.

Thank you

• Yosca
    Options

Hi @EnergizerBunny Let’s see if we can sort this out.

A Community account is different from your game account. Have you changed anything in your Community account profile? You say:

I logged out and logged back in using the email I signed up with and user name that I use when activating games.

Do you check the email address you used when you signed up for your Community account? If you haven't changed this, that's the only e-mail address that notifications will be sent to.

Did you check all your e-mail folders? Like junk/spam inbox?

Did you check your settings in your private e-mail and device? Have you perhaps classified the Community site e.g. as unsafe so that you do not receive notifications in your email?

• EnergizerBunny
    Options

Hi @Yosca

I haven't changed anything with settings. I currently use one email address for everything I haven't made any changes to this account. The last message I received was on the June the 22nd..

Is there something else I should look into. Is there a number I can call? I sent in 3 messages for support and no answer as of yet.

Thank you

• Yosca
    Options

No sorry, you can’t call Support, only e-mail to send, which you already have done. And you are still using the same email account you signed up with for a Community account?

Have you double checked in the settings of your email account whether something has been accidentally changed there? You don't need to have made any changes yourself, but maybe your provider did?

• EnergizerBunny
    Options

@Yosca

When I sign in I get this page

I put my information in then the little bars at the bottom will just keep strolling like it is thinking but I am able to enter the site .

• Yosca
    edited July 2022
    Options

@EnergizerBunny

“then the little bars at the bottom will just keep strolling like it is thinking”

This is caused by the Community account still asking for a confirmation of your email.

Have you ever tried logging in Community account via another browser? And then click again on the bottom line: "click here to resend the confirmation email”. Then open your mail in that other browser and check all email folders whether the confirmation mail has arrived there. If you can find it, then send the confirmation via that same browser.

Btw when I log in to Community account I enter my username Community account, not email 🤔

• EnergizerBunny
    Options

Hi @Yosca

I have have tried using email and user name, Nothing works, I am able to get into the community. I just not getting any email messages (tags) from any of you( mods) I have used different browsers. I have been working on this problem for over a week now. I might have to resort to making a new email account. Do I need permission to change my email within this site.

Thank You.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?