New update loaded episodes starting at 391 but level won't play on Candy Crush Soda

Options
Grover
Grover Posts: 7 Level 2

I just got the new app update on my iPad which loaded new levels starting with 391.  My candy piece is there but when I tap the button to play 391 nothing happens.  Please help!

Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi Grover!

Currently level 390 is the last level available for Candy Crush Soda.

New levels are announced first on Facebook. You can check the page here: https://www.facebook.com/candycrushsodasaga

Cheers :-)

• Sue_Waight
    Sue_Waight Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hi Combo - your response is incorrect. I reported release 1.43.8 to your team and had a response from Jenni saying that the technical team were aware of this and were working on it. I have played and passed level 391 but 392 onwards are all greyed out. Jenni asked me to send details of the problem release and also the model and version of my iPad but I have heard nothing since.  Do you know when this will be resolved?

• Sue_Waight
    Sue_Waight Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

None of which explains why i was able to play and pass level 391 or Jenni's reply to me.

• Wunderbaum
    Options

Hi Sue!

I suggest you write back to Jenni. Maybe the bug is that it looks like you can play more levels than currently is available.

• Nicnme123
    Nicnme123 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Grover!

Currently level 390 is the last level available for Candy Crush Soda.

New levels are announced first on Facebook. You can check the page here: https://www.facebook.com/candycrushsodasaga

the new levels are out. Works on my MacBook but not on iPad or iPhone. What's the problem?
  • Arthur_Porta
    Arthur_Porta Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi Combo - your response is incorrect. I reported release 1.43.8 to your team and had a response from Jenni saying that the technical team were aware of this and were working on it. I have played and passed level 391 but 392 onwards are all greyed out. Jenni asked me to send details of the problem release and also the model and version of my iPad but I have heard nothing since.  Do you know when this will be resolved?

Thats right! I mean the previous answer is incorrect! Im facing the same issue but I can see one of my friend at level 395
  • Syra_Naachiz
    Syra_Naachiz Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have the same problem as well. Candy crush soda saga on my iPad shows that I'm on 391. It also shows many next levels. But all these are kind of grey and look like disabled. There's an option for going back to previous batch and there up to 390 all levels are playable!

i think they haven't released the levels from 391 onward for iOS yet. But why then it shows that I'm on 391 and can't play it? While my friends that play this game through browser, they have access to these levels.

• Wunderbaum
    Options

Hi!

Currently level 390 is the last level available for iPhone and iPad. Until new levels are released you can play on Facebook or King.com (until level 405). I saw on another thread that new levels are first released on Facebook and King.com, then followed by an adaption to mobile devices. That's why there's a difference in levels when you play.

• Chiliprepper
    Chiliprepper Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

It is April of 2018 and this is yet to be resolved. I’m on level 574 and the game keeps asking me to unlock level 392!!! And what rewards have I missed along the way???

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?