Can't play level 391

Options
Faye_Ang
Faye_Ang Posts: 2 Newbie

I am on level 391 and since the most recent update, all the levels on this stage are greyed out. Is anyone else experiencing this? i have reinstalled the app 4 times and it's still greyed out! Ive contacted the developer but no response!! please someone help

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi Faye!

Currently level 390 is the last level available for iOS mobile devices. Until new levels are released you can play on Facebook or King.com (until level 405). I saw on another thread that new levels are first released on Facebook and King.com, then followed by an adaption to mobile devices. That's why there's a difference in levels when you play.

New levels are announced first on Facebook. You can check the page here: https://www.facebook.com/candycrushsodasaga 

Cheers :-)

• KWilliam6163
    KWilliam6163 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have the same problem. However, I can play on my android. If out are playing on an iPad you have to wait for Apple to release the next update and THEN you can play.  If you have a droid, play on that until the update becomes available by Apple. You're progress will still be synced.  One of the drawbacks of playing a third party game on Apple products.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?