Candy Crush Soda Saga keeps shutting down.

Options
Kate958
Kate958 Posts: 3 Newbie

Candy Crush Soda Saga keeps shutting down as soon as I open the ap, or as I start to play. This started last week and has continued. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it hoping that would help. Recommendations?

Answers

• Kate958
    Options
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,156 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Kate958 Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear about the issue with your game!

As per my experience, when the game is closing out like that, it means our device does not have enough memory space.

All the King games require a good memory to play and perform properly and the recommended space is 2 GB minimum. So, you will have to make sure that the device has that much memory. If there isn't, try to create some space. Until then, I am afraid to say, the game will not work properly 😕

To post back, please type your reply in the comment box given below.

• Kate958
    Options

Thank you, I’ll check into it further 🙂

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Options

Allow internal storage and make sure you have at least 1 GB of game storage

• seanmuldoon_
    seanmuldoon_ Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi my candy crush soda game keeps on crashing and shutting down whilst I’m playing a level and it’s really annoying as I will have to redo that level is there a fix???

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @seanmuldoon_ and welcome to Soda community 🤗

Sorry to hear about that. Let's find out what's happening

First off, please check if this guide helps with this issue.

If it doesn't, could you provide more info? Where do you play Soda? On app? On browser? On what device (make and model)?

Thank you!

• seanmuldoon_
    Options

No that didn’t help! I play it on the app on my iPhone 12 and this keeps on crashing and shutting down and my storage is fine! I’ve got 256GB of storage on my iPhone 12 so if there’s a fix that would be so greatly appreciated Ty x

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    edited January 2022
    Options

Ok @seanmuldoon_ thank you

I feel you and I want to help you but before being able to find a solution we'd need to investigate this further.

Please try to log out from your King account - force close Soda app - clear cache (important step! check here) - power off your device a couple of minutes - restart device - log in - pass a level to reconnect to the server

Do you know if Soda app is the only game app affected by this?(if you have any other King games)

If Soda app crashes after this too then you have 2 options:

1 Contact Player Support directly from your app and ask them to look into this

Contact Player Support: open soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "my game progress"- "how do I save progress"- scroll down and click "contact us". Explain your problem, report you've already tried troubleshooting and checked storage to no avail and send.

2 Wait for when the community manager is back on office (next week) so I can forward this problem to see if a solution can be found. In this case I need to collect more data:

- Your device is iPhone 12. What is your iphone model? (check here for more info)

- Which version is your iphone OS version?

- Which version is Soda app?

- What is your game user ID (check here for more info) This number will help locate your King account

Thank you 😊

• seanmuldoon_
    Options

Ok Tysm I will try clearing my cache and force shutting off my iPhone 12 x

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?