Teams has gone missing

Options
memumster
memumster Posts: 9 Level 2

I have Teams on the Windows version of CC Soda, but it's missing from my iPad version. What do I need to do to fix this?

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited January 2022
    Options

Hello @memumster and welcome to Soda community

Let's see what we can do. Was it always missing on your ipad?

First off, please try troubleshooting in your ipad:

• check for Soda and device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache (check here) - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

Let me know if it works πŸ™‚

• memumster
    Options

Thanks. It was there until I had to reinstall the game. Will try the listed fix when I get back and have access to my iPad.

• c84rich
    c84rich Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi I have team on my phone which is Google play Appstore I've got a Amazon fire today installed candy crush soda on it from Amazon Appstore and I have no team either

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @c84rich

Did you try troubleshooting steps I listed above? In case you'd like to know how to clear data on your kindle fire check here

Did you try to pass some easy levels to make sure your game is connected to the server?

πŸ™‚

• memumster
    Options

I've tried the listed steps 5 times on my iPad, which has 13 GB free storage. I have (and have always had) a team for the 4-in-a-row board, but am still missing the Teams icon where I would collect points and get the extra event.

Unfortunately, I found that, while I kept almost everything from the previous installation, I lost my boosters :-(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?