namal_butt_01 Posts: 1,935 Level 4
    Options

Add me guyz

Code # 824304147

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,778 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello pitty

What you write is completely the opposite of what happens to me. There is nothing public and nothing private. I shared this code here in the community. Players come from somewhere and I don't even know them and are in without my doing anything. Somehow everything sounds very strange here and there are two types of this function. Sorry.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

Well, don't be sorry. I'm sorry my message couldn't come across.

What you just said is not the opposite of what I said. Your words are actually agreeing with what I said it's happening to you and us.

But I can see why this feature mechanism is strange to you. You're entitled to your tastes and feelings and I don't dispute that.

Since we're struggling to understand each other, I suggest you contact Player Support from the game. They're likely able to give you a better answer than I did.

Good luck and Happy Holidays of course😀

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited December 2021
    Options

well, I'm glad you found this very funny @Spinnifix after all the effort and time it took for me to try to understand you and your problem.

Well 🙃

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,778 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello pitty

Thank you for your efforts. Unfortunately, it didn't help me very much. I always read 2 versions from it, it is not a funny intention of mine, no the opposite. It is made of a simple thing, something complicated, which is not there. You tried hard and thank you for it, unfortunately a lot went in the other direction. That's the reason for the reaction and unfortunately I can't do anything with that. Things come in here that don't exist. I have now turned to Ina and hope that she can explain it to me better. It may be the translation problem. I also take a lot of time for the players and like to repeat it again and again until they understand! I'm sorry if it came across differently for you. Thanks for your help and only part of it helped me further.

I wish you a nice day🤗

• sskg
    sskg Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

😡 I had dozens of in game friends to share and ask for lives from and since I got tricked into clicking on this feature I have one! This sucks.

• vallyvally67500
    vallyvally67500 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Je n'arrive pas a avoir une équipe comment faire

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited April 2022
    Options

Hello @sskg and welcome to Soda community!

I feel you, many of us went through this phase when we started Social Hub 😅 Worry not, you can grow your list again and have dozens (if not a hundred) of friends in a couple of months.

How to add external friends to your Soda game:

• Share your personal link with other players or click on other players' links to open Soda app and receive the invite. Accept or refuse the invite (friend request).
    • Important! Personal link expires after 96 hours. You need to share a new link after 96 hours!
    • Visit this community page to read more about it. Players share their links on that discussion.

Share your link:

Click on players' links to receive invites and accept requests:

How to add internal friends visible in your Soda events:

• Send a friend request to any player you see in events like: Soda Team, Weekly Contest, Episode Race, 4 in a Row. Click on the avatar picture, open the purple tab and click the green button "add friend". Then wait for your request to be accepted by the player.

After you succesfully add friends, you'll be able to click on their avatars and send them a life from the purple tab. Or remove them from your list by clicking the "..." blue button and then "remove":

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hello @vallyvally67500 and welcome to Soda community 🤗

Please note Soda community only supports English. Players come from all over the world and we're able to understand each other easily this way 😉

If you're not very fluent it's okay, please translate with Google Translate or Bing.com and post again.

Visit our Help Center here available in 22 languages if you need any help in the game. Or ask a question (in English) in our support section here. We'll be happy to help.🤗

Thank you!

• certified
    certified Posts: 10 Level 2
    edited February 2022
    Options

Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Check our House Rules

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?