AlphaBetty Saga Level 50 - ask friends does not work

Katrina-3
Katrina-3 Posts: 1 Newbie

I finally finished level 50 on AphaBetty Saga and was very excited to move up.  Then the dreaded must ask 3 friends for help popped up or wait 3 days...  So I ask my friends.  I received help from 3 people and only one of them went thru even though I was able to accept the other.  They have since resent HELP to me and NOTHING.  Please fix this or advise.  Thanks!

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2

Hey Katrina, are you still waiting to get through to the next episode? Or did you now manage to get through?

• dheaney
    dheaney Posts: 4 Newbie

I am having the same problem.  I am bombarding my friends with requests for help, they are sending me help, I am "accepting" their help and nothing happens.  I am stuck waiting for the auto-thing to count down before I play again.  This is soooo annoying since I love words games and I'm guessing will probably be my reason to stop playing.  ***sigh***

• alkigirl
    alkigirl Posts: 4 Newbie

I've tried asking friends on Facebook and on my King account. I have plenty of friends playing the game on both, and yet repeated requests to unlock the next episode haven't filled in even one of my squares. I'm stuck waiting 3 days. I even filled some of the time by going back and getting 3 stars on all levels, but now I'm done with that, too, and still waiting. Ho-hum. I think I need to find a different word game that works every day without these long pauses!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?