"Turtle" feature in Candy Crush Soda Saga....

Cottonsox
Cottonsox Posts: 1 Newbie

Can someone please explain how to best use the"Turtle" feature in Candy Crush Soda Saga efficiently?...I am stuck on level 310 and I realised the turtle dude only wants light blue candies... but I suspect i'm not getting through the level because I'm not using him as well as I could... Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Hi Cottonsox!

I found this video that shows how the Turtle feature works:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3Uy06MTU9s

The video is for level 301 but the Turtle feature is the same.

Cheers :-)

• hmwgreer33
    hmwgreer33 Posts: 19 Level 2

I'M ALSO STUCK ON LEVEL 310!! I CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO USE THR TURTLE EITHER... I PICKED THE BLUE DIAMONDS FOR HIM TO EAT I THOUGHT I PICKED BLUE DIAMONDW WHEN TURTLE WAS INTRODUCED IN LEVEL 301.MAYBE I JUST THOUGHT I DID AFTER I HAVE ALL THE QUESTIONS I'M QUESTIONING MYSELF LOL!!! ANY IDEAS, HINTS, ( HECK ANYTHING) I WILL BE A GREAT HELP!

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,965 Soda Moderator

Welcome to our Community @hmwgreer33 First, please do not use capitals! It’s called shouting in a forum, and we do not want this 😊.

In this thread below everything is explained about the turtle, and his name is Sprinkleshell 😁. I will check level 310 for you, and come back. In the meantime you cannread about the turtle here You can click on the green word.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,965 Soda Moderator

Well if you have read all about Sprinkleshell @hmwgreer33 I think you’ll know how to beat that level 310 😊. So fill sprinkleshell by eating blue candies, when he is full, click on the color you wish to vanish (I would choose same color as the bottles) load up sprinkleshell again, etc. Make sure you let the bottles pop up at the left part and you can finish that level. Keep crushing 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?