What's happening in Soda in May? 🏖️🏹
🏆🏖️ Soda Summer Season is here!
🎉🥳New Accessibility features are coming to Soda!

🏆🏹 Claim your Soda Cup Badge!
Qualifers // Quarters // Semis // Finals

Impossibled to get 3 stars on level 35

Options
Justin777
Justin777 Posts: 7 Level 2

While waiting for new levels I have went back to 3 star levels I had not before, but it seems level 35 is impossible to 3 star. If you make 0 moves and even use boosters to clear the chocolate (which i have not done) you still only end up with 90k points from the moves alone and any extra points from the cascade of random candy. 100k is needed for 2 star and 140k for 3 star. Please look into this thank you.

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi Justin777!

I have the same issue with level 35. Hope it will be fixed soon.

Cheers :-)

• Brian_Hoyer
    Brian_Hoyer Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

It is not impossible.  I have seen the board cleared in 7 moves while getting 4 color bombs and 3 coloring candies all within the 7 moves.  In other words, you need to be the luckiest person on the planet to get 3 stars.  If you play this level 1 million times, you may get lucky enough to have this happen to you.

• Justin777
    Options

I've beat the level, but what you just described does not 3 star the level. I've finished it with like 21-24 moves (cant remember) and still didnt even 2 star it. Like i said, if you were to use zero moves, and use only boosters to beat the level you still don't get 3 stars. That would b 90k points plus whatever you get from the candy randomly falling down. You need 140k for 3 stars.

• Justin777
    Options

So its been 3 weeks since I asked this question and would really appreciate a response from an actual admin that knows whether or not they are aware of this issue and if anything is planned to be done about it. Please and thank you.

• Justin777
    Options

O.k. this is getting a little ridiculous. I have posted in every post as they announce stuff the same question I have stated above, as well as here, with no response from anyone for over a month now. I would like an answer as to whether or not this is a known issue and whether or not it is going to be fixed. Please answer my question, thank you.

• 3starsornothing
    3starsornothing Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

There is a definite need of an update for this level. Clearing the board in two moves should grant you three stars. Many have done this only to receive two stars. Fix it. PERIOD!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?