Can't login with Facebook

Penico
Penico Posts: 1 Newbie
Hello for some reason can't login with Facebook it keeps loading which means I lost all my Progress I was on level 2053 if I m not wrong my user ID is 1116065606 could you please help?
Thanks

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,890 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Penico, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

I know that there was a problem not too long ago with players not being able to log in with Facebook.  Are you playing on a mobile device?  Can you try to login with the Kingdom?

Since you already have your usere ID # that is wonderful. I am going to ask you to please complete the contact form from this link:  https://soporto.king.com/contact

They can manually go into your new account and get you back to where you were.  It might take a couple of days before you get a response so please be patient.  You should get an email with a ticket number on it.  Please make sure to use this topic and subtopic when completing the form.

• eddiebazza
    eddiebazza Posts: 1 Newbie

Facebook says my candy crush is blocked and now it is showing a different profile and it’s upside down.it has taken me right back to the very first game i played and i should be on game 11073 which I am on on my phone

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?