• ElleJay7
    ElleJay7 Posts: 138 Level 2
    Options

Candy Crush Soda Saga:

Use this New Code to Add me to your Friend List:

Code Valid for 24hrs only!

=====================================

Hi,

Here's a thread with new codes so that you can add more friends through the Social Hub:

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/360053/add-new-friends-share-your-code-here/p1

• Kerrie
    Kerrie Posts: 2,174 Level 4
    Options

@LadyRaffie what do we do when we don't have the social hub icon?

I ask for friends from race list and match 4 game but don't know if they accept. I don't believe I've ever got a friendship request from anyone on cc soda and only 2 people on cc.

🤷I hope it's not me it's the game.🤷

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @Kerrie !

The feature is right now in testing mode. Special events and extra features are available only during specific time frames and only for randomly chosen groups of players and devices from time to time.

If you do not see this special event in your game at the moment then rest assured it'll be coming your way soon in the future!

🤗

• Kerrie
    edited February 2022
    Options

@LadyRaffie Hello! I received a message on Monday 2/21/22 saying something about we don't need to share a codejust click the button. Not sure what "button"?

Shoot I wanted to save this not post.😔 Sorry.

I clicked on social hub and this is the link I got, remember on Mon 2/21. I pasted it in a note to make sure it was a different code in 24 hours.

This is what the log into Facebook link brings up.

Follow this link to add me as your friend: https://ccss.play.king.com/EOGi/deep-link?action=OpenSocialHubScreen?actionCode=276603508

I just clicked on social hub, invite friends and this comes up on Thursday 2/25/22.

276603508 has been my code for more than 3 days? Has it changed from good for 24 hours?

This morning I opened it and was brought to google play store? Now I see on link below screenshot it has log into Facebook?

I've sent a whole lot requests to be friends and have a whole lot of "friend request pending" coming up when trying to ask for friends. I don't recall receiving any requests to be friends in social hub.

Do all friends need to be asked through Facebook or king.com? I'm very confused with this since the changes done on Mon 2/21/22. Please 🙏 help me! Thank you!🥰

• LadyRaffie
    edited February 2022
    Options

Hello @Kerrie !

Thanks for all the info and feedback you are providing us. It's really useful! 😊

We are looking into it, but just to be clear: Are you still seeing the issue on your Android device?

Players can now use a sharing link instead of the code ( some players will only see the sharing link instead of the two options when clicking on the Social Hub). The link is valid for 48h.

Also, even if it looks that the link will open your Facebook app, do not worry, it won't. The correct flow is that the link will redirect you to your game and pop-up window will show up for you to add your friend

Your friends can be logged through Fb or through a Kingdom account, no matter that you should be able to add them to your game.

🤗

• Kerrie
    Options

@LadyRaffie 🙋 Hello!

First off...I want you to listen to the words coming out of my mouth, oh wait I mean fingers, I appreciate you!!!😘 Thank you for your help and patience with my rambling and confusing posts. I honestly don't try to do that.

Sorry, I don't know I decided to stop trying. It wasn't worth all the time I was spending on it. Glad to see the link is good for 48hrs now. Wish it was longer or everyone had their own personal link they could use.

I'll give it a try and let you know.

• LadyRaffie
    edited February 2022
    Options

Hello @Kerrie !

Thinking out loud can be messy sometimes, so no worries at all!

As I said we are trying to understand the issue and seeing which platforms are affected ( so far we haven't been able to reproduce it on mobile devices such Android or Apple) and that's why I was asking you if you could verify that this is an on-going issue for you. It would be really helpful if you could tell us that and add a screenshot if possible 🤗

Tagging our mod @Pitty_Kitty for visibility @Pitty_Kitty

• Kerrie
    Options

@LadyRaffie

This is what comes up now.

Hey there,

Let's be friends in Candy Crush Soda Saga!

Follow this link to add me as your friend: https://ccss.play.king.com/EOGi/deep-link?action=OpenSocialHubScreen?actionCode=774868231

• Kerrie
    Options

@LadyRaffie it works now. Asked if I accept the request hit yes but can't be friends with myself.

I've never received a friend request in my inbox is that normal?

• José_Savelkoul
    José_Savelkoul Posts: 555 Level 4
    Options

So, it's messed up already? Here's what I'm getting right now: First pic: NEW! From now on you can invite friends by clicking the button and sharing the link. Second pic: Invite friends. Third pic: The result when I clicked the button to invite friends (there's no link, there's no nothing). I'm on a Windows 10 PC, using the Soda-app from Microsoft Store. Please fix this mess.

Thank you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?