Dakotareign Posts: 5 Level 2

My profile picture went away and I have a cartoon profile how do I get it back

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,798 Soda Moderator
    edited February 2022
    Options

Hello @Dakotareign

If you're playing connected to a King account, then simply follow these steps:

• Open the game on your device and tap the Settings button (blue cogwheel ). 
    • Tap the orange and yellow King account icon.
    • If you're already logged into your account then choose the option 'Edit profile' - now change your profile picture and you're all set!

If you are saving your game with Facebook, your Facebook profile name and picture will show in the game. If you'd like to change these simply log into your own Facebook account, make the changes and you're good to go! Please note that the changes may take a few hours to be pushed into your game profile.

That’s it 🤗

• Dakotareign
    Dakotareign Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I did as you said, but I still have the cartoon profile

• Alice93
    Alice93 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

I have the same problem too, I log in through my apple account, and can not edit my profile picture

• kkykkx2022
    kkykkx2022 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

My profile picture just disappeared and is replaced with a cartoon character. Why? I’m not going to change my Facebook profile and hope it magically turns this cartoon back into my photo. I tried the fixes you suggested here and they don’t work. I’m playing on IOS 15 iPhone 12. Thanks.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?